Friday, July 15, 2016

I Was Bored So I Designed This MP TShirt


Do you want one of these T Shirts? I am putting on order together and I need at least 20 shirts so please place an order. Once I have most of the orders I will order these and get them right out. This is Metallic Gold and White on a Dark Gray T made by C Port and Company and they are 50/50 Cotton Polyester.

Sizes: S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL/4XL

About Me. My name is William Karoly and I served in the US Army as a 95B from June 1978 until May 1982. I was in the 170th MP Company at the Presidio of San Francisco and later the 163rd. In Germany I was in the 212th MP Company stationed in Schweinfurt Germany.

Attitude Check!

Cost is $19.98 each plus $5 shipping. Two or three shirts the shipping cost is $7.

19.98 + 5 SHIPPING
SINGLE T-SHIRT ORDER

One T Shirt Order


ORDER 2 T SHIRTS

ORDER 3 T SHIRTS
SIZES




No comments:

Post a Comment